How do I execute a routine within Studio?

Charlie-Boo

Jun 8, 2022, 2:51:01 PM6/8/22

Chapter 14 of Using Studio (pdf GSTD), Working with Routines and Include Files, tells you how to create routines within Studio. Chapter 15, Using the Studio Debugger, tells you how to run routines in debugger mode.

How do I just run a routine? I searched through “run” and “execute” occurrences and none say how.

Charlie

Charlie-Boo

Jun 12, 2022, 2:15:09 PM6/12/22
How do I write a subroutine that returns an array? I see only QUIT SINGLEVALUE

Charlie