Brenda Wiechmann

Terry Wiechmann

Sep 3, 2021, 9:11:21 AM9/3/21
As a partner in life for over 55 years and a partner in business for 20 years (ESI Technology), I'm sad to say my wife Brenda passed away on August 28th after a 6 month battle with cancer. As many of you in the M community remember, she was a vibrant, happy person her entire life. She accepted her fate with the usual positive attitude.

http://www.kfouryfuneral.com/obituary/Brenda-Wiechmann

OldMster

Sep 3, 2021, 6:17:22 PM9/3/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 9:11:21 AM UTC-4, tlwie...@gmail.com wrote:
> As a partner in life for over 55 years and a partner in business for 20 years (ESI Technology), I'm sad to say my wife Brenda passed away on August 28th after a 6 month battle with cancer. As many of you in the M community remember, she was a vibrant, happy person her entire life. She accepted her fate with the usual positive attitude.
>
> http://www.kfouryfuneral.com/obituary/Brenda-Wiechmann
So sorry for your loss! I only met her once a long time ago, but she was a treasure!
Mark
Message has been deleted

ed de moel

Sep 4, 2021, 11:17:48 AM9/4/21
Our condolences. We remember her well.

Kate and Ed

George Timson

Sep 4, 2021, 11:46:40 AM9/4/21
What a classy, strong woman she was. My sympathy, Terry.

--George Timson

John Murray

Sep 6, 2021, 6:28:54 AM9/6/21
My condolences to you Terry. May strong memories of a vibrant, happy and positive person remain always with you and your loved ones.

John

rtweed

Sep 9, 2021, 9:47:11 AM9/9/21
I'm so very sorry to hear this news, Terry. My deepest condolences. Brenda will be missed!

Kind regards
Rob

Steve

Sep 15, 2021, 3:59:14 PM9/15/21
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 8:11:21 AM UTC-5, tlwie...@gmail.com wrote:
> As a partner in life for over 55 years and a partner in business for 20 years (ESI Technology), I'm sad to say my wife Brenda passed away on August 28th after a 6 month battle with cancer. As many of you in the M community remember, she was a vibrant, happy person her entire life. She accepted her fate with the usual positive attitude.
>
> http://www.kfouryfuneral.com/obituary/Brenda-Wiechmann
My condolences, Terry.

Steve Graham