Application Independent Metadata

K.S. Bhaskar

Dec 9, 2021, 11:10:51 AM12/9/21
In the FOSS world, you can't keep your work secret. AIM (Application Independent Metadata - https://gitlab.com/YottaDB/Util/YDBAIM/) is something we have been working on and will continue to work on. I gave a talk about it at the 39th VistA Community Meeting, and an updated version more recently to some users. A video of the latter is at https://youtu.be/TZACPGLf504 and if you would like a copy of the slide deck, please e-mail me (bhaskar at yottadb dot com). If some comp.lang.mumps readers would like me to give a talk, please let me know.

Regards
– Bhaskar