MUMPS Journal restore

Johan Pieterse

Nov 21, 2022, 8:19:18 AM11/21/22
Good day all
I am new to MUMPS...

When trying to restore a journal file I get the following error:
/library/mumps/brocade/journal/default.mjl_2022304063245 has beginning transaction number [0x000000072A8FC0E7]
, but database /library/mumps/brocade/g/default.dat has current transaction number [0x000000072A8FC0E9] and journal end transaction number [0x0000
00072A8FC0E9]

I have about 1060 journals to restore.

Any suggestions?

Maury Pepper

Nov 21, 2022, 1:49:01 PM11/21/22
Which version of MUMPS are you using and on which operating system?

K.S. Bhaskar

Nov 21, 2022, 9:26:08 PM11/21/22
Maury, he is probably using YottaDB or GT.M.

Johan, I believe your project is not suited to someone who is new to the software. Also, what is the real problem you're trying to solve? I recommend contracting with someone experienced to solve it. If you don't know anyone, you can write to me at bhaskar at yottadb dot com and I can connect you with someone knowledgeable (not me or my company).

Regards
– Bhaskar