code in modula 3

Maribel Gonzalez

Nov 6, 2001, 5:15:24 PM11/6/01
I wanted to know if you can help me with code or sources in modula,
specially in modula3, to open imagenes, sound and video in any
interface.

its collaboration would be very important since at the moment I am
making my project and is very difficult to find documentation on these
subjects.

Thanks,
Maribel.

Maribel Gonzalez

Nov 12, 2001, 9:12:39 AM11/12/01
I wanted to know if you can help me with code or sources in modula,
specially in modula3, to open imagenes, sound and video in any
interface.
Your collaboration would be very important since at the moment I am

John Kominek

Nov 13, 2001, 8:57:15 PM11/13/01
Hi Maribel,

I may have some code that could be of use to you. It will probably have to
wait until the weekend before I'll have time to dig around. Can you wait
that long?

john

armandom...@gmail.com

May 12, 2013, 1:44:21 AM5/12/13