Modula-3 Langauge Specification

TB

Jan 15, 2006, 11:03:27 AM1/15/06
Anyone still reading this group and have a copy
of the langauge specification? All links to
DEC and Compaq on the web are dead.
Would be a shame to let the language become lost.

TB

Paul Vixie

Jan 15, 2006, 12:23:31 PM1/15/06
http://www.m3.org/ still works for me.

re:

TB <T...@void.com> writes:

--
Paul Vixie

TB

Jan 15, 2006, 1:21:10 PM1/15/06
Paul Vixie sade:

Yes, but m3.org is just a weak out-dated portal. The
link to the language specification is:

http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/m3defn/html/m3.html

and www.research.digital.com does not exist anymore.

TB

Roland Illig

Jan 15, 2006, 5:54:33 PM1/15/06

I tried to send it to you via private mail, but it bounced. Too bad. :)

Roland

TB

Jan 16, 2006, 5:41:42 AM1/16/06
Roland Illig sade:

modula3.language.s...@cypher.nu

--
TB @ SWEDEN

Jokinen Jyke

Jan 17, 2006, 4:12:55 AM1/17/06
TB <T...@void.com> writes:

> Anyone still reading this group and have a copy
> of the langauge specification? All links to
> DEC and Compaq on the web are dead.

Searching "modula 3" in http://research.hp.com/
will find the SRC Modula-3 Report.

- Jyke

TB

Jan 17, 2006, 5:58:55 AM1/17/06
Jokinen Jyke sade:

So that's where it ended up. Thanks.

--
TB @ SWEDEN

Ned Latham

Dec 2, 2019, 8:07:29 AM12/2/19
TB wrote on 2006/01/17:
> Jokinen Jyke sade:
> > TB writes:
> > >
> > > Anyone still reading this group and have a copy
> > > of the langauge specification? All links to
> > > DEC and Compaq on the web are dead.
> >
> > Searching "modula 3" in http://research.hp.com/
> > will find the SRC Modula-3 Report.
>
> So that's where it ended up. Thanks.

Well, now it's 2019/12 and the search fails with every
variant I can think of, including "modula".

Does anyone know where it can be got nowadays?

Nemo

Dec 2, 2019, 10:10:29 AM12/2/19

Ned Latham

Dec 2, 2019, 9:17:35 PM12/2/19
Thanks, Nemo. I can't get it from there (maybe the contributions
request is a block?) but I found it at HP:

http://hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/SRC-RR-52.html
or
http://hpl.hp.com/techreports/Compaq-DEC/SRC-RR-52.pdf