Disassembler/Decompiler MacMETH code

Jan Burse

Oct 14, 2011, 12:44:55 PM10/14/11
Dear All,

My file doesn't have a resource fork, just a
data fork with some 68k code. I guess this
was the way MacMETH generated code, right?

I remember a 68k disassembler floating around
at those times. But I even cannot find one on
the net. A decompiler would be even better.

Any pointers appreciated.

Best Regards

Rugxulo

Oct 14, 2011, 12:59:09 PM10/14/11

Heh. I've never used it, but I'm fairly certain that MacMETH was a
Modula-2 compiler, not Modula-3. While I'm glad to see activity here,
I think you posted to the wrong group. :-))

http://www.sysecol.ethz.ch/RAMSES/MacMETH.html

"A Fast Modula-2 Language System for Macintosh Computers"

(So I set the followup only to comp.lang.modula2, which isn't that
hugely active but still better than here, sadly. But perhaps even
alt.lang.asm would be interested.)