Historic Lilith emulator and Modula-2 compiler

Andreas F. Borchert

Jan 23, 2020, 4:43:36 AM1/23/20
In 2008 I've published historic sources of the ETH Zurich Multipass
Modula-2 Compiler for the Lilith and an emulator, written in C, which
were used in 1983 to bootstrap to another platform at following site:

http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/modula/history/

However, as many are struggling to access our FTP server and as I
do not know how long this is going to stay there after my retirement,
I've moved these sources to github. There is a composite repository at

https://github.com/afborchert/lilith

with an updated description on how to bring it to life using the
Computer History Simulation Project (SIMH).

Andreas.