ETH M2RT11

Michael Cardell Widerkrantz

May 2, 2022, 5:41:12 AM5/2/22
Does anyone have ETH Modula-2 for PDP-11 RT-11? Even sources, perhaps?

Searching the net turns up things like

https://lists.inf.ethz.ch/pipermail/oberon/2013/006901.html

and a few manuals like this:

https://manualzz.com/doc/19752694/on-lsi-11--rt-11--megabytes-of-memory-and-modula-2-vrs

but nothing I can actually run. Anyone?

--
MC, https://hack.org/mc/

Jos Dreesen

May 2, 2022, 1:27:52 PM5/2/22
I should have that, remind me in a month or so...

Jos Dreesen

Jul 11, 2022, 9:43:03 AM7/11/22
I have put up images of the Modula-2-XMS system for the PDP11 on

ftp://ftp.dreesen.ch/PDP11/Modula2XMS.zip

Alas I only have 2 of the original 4 disk install kit. However enough other diskimages are provided that a full install should be feasible.

A PDF file listing all files is included.

Jos