Xcode3 syntax colouring for M2

strictly noreply

Jun 3, 2009, 3:37:41 AM6/3/09
In Xcode 3, Apple has made fundamental changes in the way how to
specifiy the syntax of languages for syntax colouring in the built-in
editor. This change has broken syntax colouring for all languages for
which Apple doesn't ship a specfication file as part of Xcode. I have
recently made an Xcode 3 compatible specification file for Modula-2
and put it up for download here:

http://www.sunrisetel.net/software/papers/modula2/Modula2.xclangspec

Note that this doesn't make Xcode associate .def and .mod file name
suffixes with Modula-2, which requires a different specification file
and which I haven't been able to get working yet.

Fruttenboel

Jul 3, 2009, 3:42:08 PM7/3/09

I use jed when editing Modula-2 source. Works fine to me...

Message has been deleted

BK [noreply/posting only]

Jul 8, 2009, 4:29:49 AM7/8/09
The Xcode 3 language specification for Modula-2 has now been moved to

http://modula2.net/resources/Modula2.xclangspec

The old URL at sunrise is being redirected to the new one, but if you
have linked to this file on your website, please update the link
accordingly, thanks.