Emulith V1.2, the ETH Lilith emulator, now also for windows.

Jos Dreesen

Feb 21, 2009, 2:04:28 PM2/21/09

I prepared a new release of Emulith, my emulator for the ETH Lilith hardware.
New features :

- Usage of the FLTK toolkit instead of of Xlib.
- Windows port.
- Landscape/portrait modes
- normal/reverse video.
- file transfer to / from host system
- diskimage make & split tool.
- partial floppydisk support.
- Speed display.

Basic CPU emulation remained unchanged and, as before, sourcecode is supplied.

Interested parties can now download from my FTP site
- The Emulith windows package :
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/emulith/emulith_v12.msi

- or the Linux package :
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/emulith/emulith_v12.tgz

- for OS-X : no package yet as I do not own a Mac.
However i expect very little issues in porting to the Mac.
Volunteer can contact me.

and a set of 5 diskimages
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/emulith/disk.tar.gz

Enjoy,

Jos Dreesen

Jos Dreesen

Feb 21, 2009, 3:39:44 PM2/21/09
Jos Dreesen wrote:

Dyndns is nice, but there are some pitfalls.
Therefore some small corrections to the paths...

Windows : ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/emulith_v12.msi
Linux : ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/emulith_v12.tgz
disks : ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/disks.tar.gz

Jos

Jos Dreesen

Feb 22, 2009, 2:28:07 AM2/22/09
[repost due to me goofing up my own URL's沘

I prepared a new & improved release of Emulith, my emulator for the ETH Lilith hardware.

New features :

- Usage of the FLTK toolkit instead of of Xlib.
- Windows port.
- Landscape/portrait modes
- normal/reverse video.
- file transfer to / from host system
- diskimage make & split tool.
- partial floppydisk support.
- Speed display.

Basic CPU emulation remained unchanged and, as before, sourcecode is supplied.

Interested parties can now download from my FTP site :

- The Emulith for Windows package, tested on Vista & XP :
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/emulith_v12.msi

- or the Emulith for Linux package, made on Ubuntu 8 :
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/emulith_v12.tgz

- for OS-X : no package yet as I do not own a Mac.

However I expect very little issues in porting to the Mac.
Volunteers can contact me.

- and a set of diskimages, independent of host OS :
ftp://jdreesen.dyndns.org/ftp/Emulith/disks.tar.gz

Medos V4 source code disk is among these, although
it has some serious restrictions due to a buggy transfer.

Enjoy,

Jos Dreesen