NNTP RFC4643 and RFC3977 rust lib

rek2 hispagatos

Oct 1, 2023, 7:15:00 PM10/1/23
notice a lot of nntp libs old and unmatained for rust
was going to fork one and pick up until I notice
none supported TLS just plain text authentification.
So decided just start one for me to use in my next projects
and for others to benefit if they wish.

I know the post and auth works because wrote a small bot
to test it.
I may need to work more on the list and read from group
functions.

here it is:
- https://crates.io/crates/rek2_nntp
- https://git.sr.ht/~rek2/rek2_nntp

Let me know of issues/fixes and everyone is welcome
to submit patches to ~rek2/rek2...@lists.sr.ht
is git-email like the linux Kernel and such.
https://lists.sr.ht/~rek2/rek2_nntp

Happy Hacking
ReK2
--