The End of Usenet posting from Google Groups.

Crytkee

Feb 22, 2024, 12:07:06 PMFeb 22
Hello,

I would like to say that this post I made will likely be the last ever post on comp.lang.misc.

Today is February 22nd, 2024. Google is ending support for new Usenet content and after today, posting and subscribing will not be allowed and new content from Usenet peers won't appear. This post will stay here on Google Groups after they remove support (most likely).

I don't really have anything else to add. Farewell.

February 22, 2024 11:06 AM CST