[Logo Detection] https://cloud.google.com/vision/

semaan...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2016, 9:06:26 AM12/12/16
Hello,

I am using the Logo Detection method from the google API. I have detected many known logos but I was wondering if I can give google some logos with the company names so I can use them later on...

Any one have ideas ?

kenjohns...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2017, 8:10:52 AM12/29/17
This group is really for discussion of the computer language Logo and nothing to do with characteristic devices used to denote companies. However if I wanted a collection of compay logos I'd start with a list of companies and then search for their logos with a Google Image Search.

Ken Johnson