Entity Relation Diagrams

Benjamin Eby

Aug 5, 2019, 1:59:58 PM8/5/19
Greetings All,

I am taking a database management systems course at my university. How can I represent entities, attributes, and relations in Logo (I use UCBLogo)?

Benjamin

Benjamin Eby

Aug 5, 2019, 2:38:58 PM8/5/19
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 1:59:58 AM UTC+8, Benjamin Eby wrote:
P.S. Apparently this system won't allow me to edit my entries after I post them. I think I should have said, "Entity Relationship Diagrams," and "entities, attributes, and relationships." To be clear, I know that ERDs are a logical representation of database, or in other words, a schema. I would like to represent this in Logo data types. If you have any thoughts, let me know.