Upcoming workshops from the Logo Foundation

Michael Tempel

Nov 28, 2023, 8:56:37 AM11/28/23

Upcoming workshops from the Logo Foundation

This Saturday:
Microworlds, Powerful Ideas and what do we do Monday?
Saturday, December 2, 2023
10:00 am to noon EST
Via Zoom
Join this discussion about Microworlds and Powerful Ideas with a focus on practical classroom activities and projects. The topic for this session is emergence and emergent curriculum.
click here to find out more and register...

Later in December, January, and next summer:
Machine Learning with the micro:bit
Saturday, December 9, 2023
10:00 am to noon EST
Via Zoom
Experience the magic of Machine Learning on the micro:bit!
click here to find out more and register...

AI and the End of Programming as We Know It
Saturday, January 6, 2024
10:00 am to noon EST
Via Zoom
This workshop will be a discussion about the impact of Large Language Models (LLMs) on education, particularly computer programming in education.
click here to find out more and register...

Logo Summer Institute 2024
July 8-11, 2024
In person in New York City
Join us for this immersion in creative computing for K12 educators. You will have the resources, support, and time to develop personally and professionally meaningful explorations, activities, and projects.
click here to find out more and register...