upcoming workshop

Michael Tempel

Jan 12, 2021, 11:07:44 AM1/12/21
We have a workshop coming up that you might be interested in:

TurtleArt - From Digital to Physical
A workshop led by Hope Chafiian, Erik Nauman, Josh Burker, Artemis Papert and Brian Silverman

Saturday, January 23, 10:00 am to noon EST, via Zoom.

We’ll be looking at how turtle geometry designs may be realized physically as 3D printed and laser cut objects, laser etched designs on wood, embroidered patterns, vinyl cutouts, and ceramic tiles crafted from turtle graphics images.

This workshop is intended mainly for teachers, but students who are comfortable in a mostly adult setting are also very welcome.

For more info and a link to the registration page, visit
https://el.media.mit.edu/logo-foundation/services/ta3.html

Please let friends and colleagues know about it.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Tempel
Logo Foundation