Logo Summer Institute

Michael Tempel

May 26, 2022, 9:33:44 AM5/26/22
Logo Summer Institute – July 25-29, 2022
This is a reminder about the Logo Summer Institute, our annual immersion in creative computing for K12
We will have more than a dozen experienced facilitators to inspire and assist you with your explorations and projects. They bring a wide range of expertise and experience in coding with Scratch, Snap!, TurtleArt and other programming languages, physical computing and robotics with micro:bit, Finch, Hummingbird and other platforms, and transforming 2D designs into 3D objects via 3D printing, laser cutting and etching, and embroidery
Since the Logo Summer Institute is online, you can join from anywhere in the world. For more details and to register visit www.logofoundation.org/summer
The deadline for registration is June 1
Email us at in...@logofoundation.org if you have any questions or need more info. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues and friends who might be interested in the Logo Summer Institute.
Thanks.
Michael Tempel
Logo Foundation
250 West 85th Street 4D