xl1201 lisp machine help

steve g

Oct 27, 2022, 6:47:09 AM10/27/22

I am the idiot who purchased a lisp machine. I wanted to try and use it.

I have an xl1201 symbolics. I was wondering if anyone has found the mouse
and the manual yet. I would like to use the machine but the police
confiscated the mouse and the manual for drug dealing (this is a true
story).

I would love to try and use the machine. if anyone knows where to get the
manual and the mouse please follow up.

this is the problem with the lisp machine - it looks cool; and does nothing
remarkable.

Robert Swindells

Oct 27, 2022, 9:49:31 AM10/27/22
There are scans of Symbolics manuals on Bitsavers.

steve

Sep 5, 2023, 10:53:55 PM9/5/23
Robert Swindells <r...@fdy2.co.uk> writes:

> On Thu, 27 Oct 2022 06:46:50 -0400, steve g wrote:
>
> There are scans of Symbolics manuals on Bitsavers.

thank you...