CLISP bug confirmation

Madhu

Nov 15, 2021, 6:20:04 AM11/15/21
This is a request to any development/beta-version clisp consumers that
probably run it from gitlab.

When I try to compile cl-cffi-gtk
https://github.com/crategus/cl-cffi-gtk
with clisp I get an error:
*** - PRINT: not enough stack space for carrying out circularity analysis

It appears at some point something gets smashed and then WRITEs of
certain forms to the .fas file fails in the middle of
circularity-testing.

It does not seem to be a memory error, and I'm not making any progress
in trying to debug it.

I'd appreciate it if any clisp user could try to compile the package and
post if they also face the problem.

[want to avoid subscribing to the mailing list as I don't want to see
sourceforge ads in my email]