Anybody have MCL 4.3.1 - 4.3.5 discs?

BlankReg

Jan 16, 2010, 10:53:04 PM1/16/10
I am getting into old-style "toolbox" programming on the old MacOS for fun. And I have been
interested in Lisp/AI... it seems that MCL is a perfect fit. But of course I am a few years late
to the party. Does anybody have a disc of these they would be willing to upload or sell? I tried
at Digitool but their mail bounces. I tried Alice but she doesn't have the discs anymore. I am a
noob so I was hoping to get the full cd for the IDE and also the assorted project files and
documents.

And yes, I am aware that there advantages to using a modern computer/OS/IDE... But I have old mac
hardware and programs.

Thank you!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Final