How to install FPGA and REAL TIME MODULE 2018, 32 BIT

Sandhya Goud

Dec 12, 2019, 9:22:36 AM12/12/19
Hello guys,

My device is only compatible with labview 2018. So, I have installed labview 2018 32 bit version. And then, I wish to install FPGA and real time modules 2018 32 bit. But, in the www.ni.com website, I don't have permission to downlaod FPGA and real time modules 2018. But, I can downlaod 2019. But I want only 2018 version.
Could you please help me how can I download 2018 modules?

If anyone konw any other way to downlaod them, Please help me.