Artificial Intelligence Engineer//New York, NY//Contract: W2 12+months

rajesh b

May 9, 2023, 10:44:42 AM5/9/23
Hi
Greeting from carrerslink.in
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Randstad Technologies
New York, NY
USD80 - USD82
Contract: W2
Skills
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Job Description
job summary:
We need a technical architect to assist us with mapping our our platform engineering strategies and roadmap. Candidate must be versed with Automation and AI
Skills & Requirements
Asses, Design, develop, implement and monitor AI systems.
Assist with discovery and explaination on various AI systems and how they can fit into our program managers and stakeholders.
Develop data ingest and data transformation architecture.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: Bachelors
responsibilities:
We need a technical architect to assist us with mapping our our platform engineering strategies and roadmap. Candidate must be versed with Automation and AI
Skills & Requirements
Asses, Design, develop, implement and monitor AI systems.
Assist with discovery and explaination on various AI systems and how they can fit into our program managers and stakeholders.
Develop data ingest and data transformation architecture.
Keep up to date on the latest AI technologies.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas where AI application can stimulate business growth.
Develop an efficient prototype.
Perform recurring jobs, like AI strategy assessment, automation market, etc.
Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
Experience with CI/CD systems.
Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Client management skills.
qualifications:
Experience level: Experienced
Minimum 3 years of experience
Education: Bachelors
skills:
artificial intelligence
Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsu...@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Rajesh b
CARRERsLINK.IN
US IT Recruiter
Email id: raje...@careerslink.in

Man

Jul 12, 2023, 1:23:22 AM7/12/23
Tere härra Rajesh. Kuidas seis on, 0 või 5.......? Annan Teile vaba mikkri, võite rääkida kõigest muust kah. Võid rääkida täielikult suu puhtaks. Kõigest asjalikust ja huvitavast.............. Kuulan suure huviga........

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨