Nov 22, 2021, 1:31:58 PM11/22/21
Client: Educational Testing Service
Full Stack Software Developer
PAY RATE: $70/hr on C2C
Job Requirements: Technical Skills -
1. Highly motivated full stack Senior Developer willing to work on Java/NodeJS/Python based microservices/backend and AngularJS based frontend.
2. More than 6 years of experience in designing and developing distributed applications using Java EE platform and related frameworks.
3. More than 3 years of experience in working with NodeJS and TypeScript or any other JS implementation.
5. Expertise in Core/Advanced Java and Spring Frameworks - Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
6. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in building and deploying applications on AWS Cloud.
7. Experience building Serverless applications on AWS using AWS SAM, API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Cognito, DynamoDB, IAM Roles/Permissions.
8. Experience in building RESTful APIs.
9. Experience in using OAuth2/OIDC.
10. Experience using Maven and Jenkins for CI/CD.
11. Experience in messaging technologies like JMS/AWS SNS, SQS/Kafka.
12. Experience in using relational databases like Oracle/PostgreSQL.
13. Experience in modelling NoSQL databases like AWS DynamoDB with a good understanding of DynamoDB modelling concepts.
14. Experience in deploying applications in Unix environments and writing shell scripts.
15. Experience in debugging AWS native applications using CloudWatch/Splunk.
Good to have -
1. Experience in using NoSQL databases like DynamoDB/Cassandra/MongoDB.
2. Experience in using caching technologies like Redis, Memcached or similar.
3. Building and deploying applications as Docker Containers on AWS ECS.
4. Experience in application log analysis using Splunk or any other log search tool.
5. Mobile app development experience using hybrid frameworks like React Native/Flutter.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Interacts with the Team Lead and Business Analysts to understand features and design for implementation.
2. Designs, develops, and implements modern web-based/backend applications to support business requirements.
3. Performs hands on coding using Java/NodeJS/Python/Angular & writes unit test cases for good code coverage.
4. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation