Any good AJAX books?

Ivan Marsh

Nov 11, 2005, 2:24:26 PM11/11/05
Hey Folks,

Is there a definitive AJAX book out there yet?

AJAX seems like something I should know something about.

Safalra

Nov 11, 2005, 2:34:51 PM11/11/05
On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:24:26 -0600, Ivan Marsh wrote:
> Is there a definitive AJAX book out there yet?

You could try Foundations Of AJAX:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590595823/safalrasphilo-20

--
Safalra (Stephen Morley)
http://www.safalra.com/programming/javascript/

Joshie Surber

Nov 12, 2005, 4:35:52 AM11/12/05
> Any good AJAX books?

I like DHTML Utopia by the SitePoint guys.
http://www.sitepoint.com/books/dhtml1/

> The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history.

I agree completely. It's makes the people "protecting" us more
dangerous than the people they are protecting us from.

Bart van Deenen

Nov 12, 2005, 6:08:59 AM11/12/05
Ivan Marsh <ann...@you.now> wrote:
> Is there a definitive AJAX book out there yet?
> AJAX seems like something I should know something about.

I've bought the "pragmatic ajax" book, which is currently in beta state.
It is pretty good already, so I do recommend it.
<http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/ajax/index.html>

Bart van Deenen

AjaxLover

Nov 14, 2005, 2:31:12 AM11/14/05