Gmail lynx browser

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Nov 20, 2021, 12:38:20 AM11/20/21
Over a year ago I was unable to log into html mode gmail from
lynx.browser.org. This has also been the problem with groups for several
years. If this cannot be resolved, I believe I will cease using gmail or
other google products.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

JJ

Nov 21, 2021, 6:44:48 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:38:12 -0000 (UTC),
vjp...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> Over a year ago I was unable to log into html mode gmail from
> lynx.browser.org. This has also been the problem with groups for several
> years. If this cannot be resolved, I believe I will cease using gmail or
> other google products.

You might want to use an email client software to access your emails
directly from the GMail or any email server. Don't know which, but I think
there's a text based version of the software.