Problem with Document listener

Narayanan Kaleeswaram

Jul 15, 2004, 9:00:40 AM7/15/04
Document listener is not working with my application.I am setting the
text pane content from
a file .Reading from a file using read(inputstream,null) method.I
added document listener to the document.
But the events are not happening.Instead of using read method, If i am
reading line by line from the file
and setting that line to textpane it is working fine.But if the file
is large this process is time consuming .
Any body knows the solution please share that information.
Thank you