Uninstall all Previous Windows Versions of JRE

Michael T

Jun 29, 2004, 11:35:05 AM6/29/04
Help! I am working on a corporate deployment of JRE V1.4.2_04. I
would like to programmatically uninstall all previous versions of
Java. Is there an easier way to manually remove all previous versions
without having to:

1) Enumerate all Uninstall registry keys in Registry
2) Kicking off uninstall strings (create response files if necessary)

This approach is messy and I have no way of knowing all previous
versions of SUN JRE released.

Should I leave existing versions on the workstation? I would like to
keep a corporate standard. Any help on this topic would be GREATLY
appreciated. Thanks.