Survey on searching architectural information

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Musenga JD木森

未讀,
2021年9月27日 晚上10:40:122021/9/27
收件者:
Hello Everyone,
I would like to ask for your support. I am a PhD student working on software architecture. I am currently exploring how developers search for architectural information in software development. I conduct a survey to investigate how architectural information is searched, how the usefulness of retrieved architectural information is assessed, etc., to support development tasks, and the challenges developers face. This questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes. All the responses will be anonymized and we will not share your personal information with anyone else. The results of the survey will be shared with all the participants via the email addresses recorded. To do this, we need YOUR opinion! The survey is at: https://tinyurl.com/searchai
Thank you for your participation!
Kind regards,
Musenga Jean de Dieu
Wuhan University