ANN: Dogelog: We Have Liftoff, We Have Liftoff

Mostowski Collapse

May 24, 2021, 6:19:42 PM5/24/21
Dear All,

Needs a decent browser, JavaScript >2015

http://www.dogelog.ch/

Currently swallows errors silently. Everything written
in Prolog itself, read/1, consult/1, etc.. and then cross
compiled into JavaScript. Not sure whether it can already

compile itself. But it has a text field and can add the
clauses in the text field and execute the directives in the
text field, and it has write/1 and nl/0 into the HTML document.

More care for the good boy upcoming.

Have Fun!

Jan Burse, 24.05.2021 #StaySafe
http://www.jekejeke.ch/

Mostowski Collapse

Jun 23, 2021, 8:59:14 AM6/23/21
Since (->)/2 inlining works, Dogelog is now old enough for its
own group. Dogelog got its own Facebook Group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dogelog