QA Automation Selenium Lead - Columbus, OH

prata...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2019, 6:55:45 AM4/29/19
Hi ,

This is Pratap from creative staffing. We are looking for QA Automation Selenium Lead - Columbus, OH for the below mentioned job description.

You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I sincerely appreciate your time.

Role: QA Automation Selenium Lead (3 Positions)
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: Long Term

Job Description:
• Java Selenium Automation Exp (3-4 Years)
• Advanced knowledge in Programming languages & use of Test Automation tools and Frameworks (5 Years)
• SQL queries (3-4 Years)
• Jira (2 Years)
• Test scenarios/Test case Designer/Test scripting (4 Years)
• Insurance background with Guidewire Claims Center (1-2 Years).

Interested people please contact us @ +1512 879-9925

Thanks & Regards
Pratap

Email : pra...@creativestaffing.in