Java full stack developer//Seattle, WA//Full Time//C2C

keziaesther simba

Nov 10, 2021, 8:00:37 AM11/10/21
Hi all

Greetings from Frontline Source

We have an Urgent requirement for one of our Clients. Please check and send me the suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title: Java full stack developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Full Time
Contract: C2C

Job Description:

Java, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Typescript, Angular/React, MS SQL/Oracle, WebSphere MQ, Apache ANT, RHEL 7+

Must-Have

• Front-end languages (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, XML, jQuery)
• Back-end languages (Java)
• Databases (MS SQL/Oracle/NoSQL DB)
• JavaScript frameworks (Angular/React, NodeJs)
• Test Driven development, Jasmine/Karma Unit testing and Protractor automation testing, Junit/TestNG, Cucumber, Jmeter.
• DevSecOps (Jenkins/Git/ADO)
• Rest API, Microservices, API gateway
• Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology

Good-to-Have

• Cloud Technologies (PCF/OpenShift, Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform)
• Python, Spring MVC, Spring boot, ColdFusion, PHP
• Linux, HP-UX
• Tableau/PowerBI/Cognos
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation

Thanks & Regards
Kezia Esther
Frontline Source