PERL DEVELOPER//ISSAQUAH//CONTRACT

lavanya konda

Oct 25, 2021, 1:34:22 PM10/25/21
F PERL Developer
Hi,vendors
GREETINGS FROM STAFF WORKS

• PERL DEVELOPER
• Issaquah, WA

#PERL, #SQL, #DEVELOPER, #XML, #KPI, #ORACLE, #UNIX, #REDHAT
Contract W2, 12 Months
$55 - $65
Travel not required
Job Description
#PERL Developer:
We are looking for a Rockstar in the #PERL dev world. This is a unique opportunity to administer and run the internal reporting portal for one of the largest wireless carriers in the world!
Responsibilities:
• Publishing #KPIs in our internal system as given by our Engineering customers
• Defining net #KPIs and assisting our customers with reporting portal website
• Defining and editing alerts as needed
• Communication with our team and customers
Required:
• Ability to communicate with customers.
• Working understanding of the definition of a #KPI.
• Working experience with Monitoring systems and Thresholding of values.
• Experience with creating #SQL queries. (#Oracle and #Cloudera Impala)
• Good understanding and experience with #UNIX tools and #Shell scripting. (#RedHat)
• Good troubleshooting skills with databases
Good to have:
• Experience with #Jira Service Desk
• Experience with #XML.
• Telecom experience and understanding of network architecture
• Experience with version control systems such as #Github.
THANKS AND REGARDS
LAVANYA KONDA
Staff works
PH NO (213) 808-0962