GREETINGS FROM CREATIVE STAFFING
JOB TITLE:ORACLE APPS DEVELOPER
LOCATION:WASHINGTON D C
CONTRACT :CORP TO CORP
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or any IT major.
• Minimum 6-7 years of experience within the Human Resources and Payroll field- or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5 Years of development tools used by Ceridian Dayforce products.
• Minimum 4 years of Ceridian Dayforce applications (Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, OTL, Absentee Mgmt.) technical experience with good functional and business background
• Oracle HRMS/Taleo/Payroll/OTL systems implementation experience is a big plus
• Knowledge of at least one scripting languages used by Ceridian/Dayforce and Oracle
• Strong written communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills Ability to conduct troubleshooting and apply problem-solving skills to obtain resolutions.
• Need excellent MS Excel skills for data transformation, reconciliation, and mapping
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to help businesses make better decisions
• Knowledge of automated job control systems to execute data load/extract jobs
• Ability to create test cases /scenarios/ designs and create test cases for complex modules based on the defined test strategy for the assigned modules
• Working knowledge or general knowledge of Database SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and other relational Databases
• Good-in SQL and understanding transformations and converting them to SQL queries for data validations
• Ability to work independently to accomplish work
THANKS AND REGARD
US IT RECRUITER