QA Tester//Denver, CO//12 Months//C2C

keziaesther simba

Nov 3, 2021, 6:25:55 AM11/3/21
Hi all

Greetings from Frontline Source

We have an Urgent requirement for one of our Clients. Please check and send me the suitable profiles ASAP.

Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 12 Months
Contract: C2C

Requirements:

• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field

Tools/Languages:

• Jira
• Toad/SSMS
• SQL