Python Developer//Chicago IL//12 Months//C2C

Emmanuel Sundarraj

Feb 23, 2022, 9:31:08 AM2/23/22
Greetings from workpath
We have an urgent requirement for one of our Clients. Please check and send me the suitable profiles ASAP.
Job title: Python Developer
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: 12 Months
Contract: C2C
Required Skills:
• At least 3 years of programming in Python, Shell, VB script, Power Shell or other Object oriented or traditional programming language.
• Monitoring tools - App Dynamics, Grafana, ITRS Geneos, Splunk.
• Experience working with Jenkins CI/CD process using Groovy.
• Experience with deploying JBoss EAP, Tomcat, and Apache HTTP server.
• Strong communication skills.

Interested people, please contact:
Thanks & Regards,
Emmanuel