JSAPI - recognizer.loadJSGF() hangs

JLaw

Jul 20, 2004, 5:01:06 PM7/20/04
Hi folks,

I've got a program that hangs on loadJSGF(file) with the IBM Java
Speech libraries (I'm using ViaVoice 10). No exception, just hangs.
File is there, I've read it many times. Three other programs currently
run fine, in the same dir, reading the same grammar file. The only
difference seems to be this one uses Swing GUI classes. I've tried
reordering the GUI/JSAPI stuff (first, last, middle), no difference.
Is there some interaction between these packages?

I'd be happy to hear any thoughts you have.

Law