relative path

Hasan Babu H

Jul 7, 2004, 1:32:31 AM7/7/04
I too do have the same problem. My bean updates a log file which is
accessed by an absolute path. "C:\Apache Software\Tomcat
5\webapps\myApp\log.txt". But due to this it's difficult for me to
port my application to a different machine. Each time i have to edit
the java file and recompile.

Is there any way to find the current filepath at run time. This
would solve many of my tomcat problems.

Hasan Babu H

Madhan

Jul 21, 2004, 4:05:08 PM7/21/04
Asad:
I hope you deploy the JSPs in either web or app server. These servers
have a root directory. I think '/' inside the JSP always refer to this
root directory and you dont need to mention WEB-INF. It is
automatically identified by the server. So try to remove that and run
again.
Hope this might help.