pager email addresses

Arvind

Jul 26, 2004, 5:05:49 PM7/26/04

I have developed a email sending program using the
javax.mail.internet package. I inherit from the MimeMessage class to
develop my wrapper which handles the email text body. It works
successfully for email addresses like 'j...@hotmail.com or
sm...@yahoo.com'. BUT it does not work for pager emails ie, if i have
a pager number like 8473193276 its (corresponding mail address is
84731...@paging.acswireless.com') it does not send the text to my
pager.

Though i get a message from my source email , the 'text' matter or
the message does not appear. Could anybody tell me why could this
happen? I do not think its a code problem, becos i am able to log the
text until the last step when it is passed to the MimeMessage object &
DataHandler Object etc...

I have a few related questions. Does it happen because pager text
cannot be handled by a MimeMessage (which is part of
javax.mail.internet package). Is a pager email address not a internet
email address?

Please throw light on my confused head!!

Thanks
Arvind!