Exange of informations and objects between PERL and JAVA

1 view

Lionel

Aug 23, 2004, 6:51:00 AM8/23/04
Hi all,

I would like having more informations on how we could exchange
informations and/or objects between PERL and JAVA.

We have a Java programs that open, maintain and close telnet
connections, for PERL scripts...

Is it possible, to echange the Java telnet session object to PERL
programs ? Or thoses two languages could not exchange objects or such
structure ?

If it's not possible, how could I exchange textual informations
between a Java program and a PERL script on the same UNIX computer ?
Socket, Pipe,... ?

Or mayby, there is another solution ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards.

Lionel.

Andrew Thompson

Aug 23, 2004, 7:32:59 AM8/23/04
On 23 Aug 2004 03:51:00 -0700, Lionel wrote:

> I would like having more informations

<http://google.com/groups?as_ugroup=comp.lang.java.*&as_usubject=PERL%20JAVA%20exchange>

That is obvious from the excessive
cross-posting to the groups..
comp.lang.java,
comp.lang.java.api,
comp.lang.java.developer,
comp.lang.java.help,
comp.lang.java.misc
..most of which are invalid.

As well as to the multi-posted messages to
comp.lang.java.programmer and comp.lang.java.tech.

Please
a) do not cross post.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>
b) do not mutli-post
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>
c) choose the single group to which you post
from a list of valid groups, such as..
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#groups>

*Note*, follow-ups set to the only appropriate
group in this circumstance, c.l.j.help..

--
Andrew Thompson