SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec.

1 view

pmptra...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2016, 12:09:19 AM12/30/16
HI ALL,
Greetings from #Primark InfoTech!!!
We are Conducting #SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING Demo On 31st Dec.
Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP Training by 8 years Expert, Live Projects, Free DEMO.
Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/pIwXlQ9tDnLO2Ej13
Primark Infotech is a multi-faceted services Organization that provides SAP all modules and Business Consulting, Training and consulting services. We provide not only training; we make them efficient in the area, which they choose their carrier.
31ST DECEMBER DEMOS ON PRIMARK INFOTECH BELOW COURSES
SAP BASIS
SAP GTS
SAP EHS
SAP ABAP HR