New Google group idl-pwvave

wlan...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 5:57:17 PM1/10/18
This Usenet group is meant for discussion of the Interface Description Language
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interface_description_language ). But this message is for those who mistakenly come here for discussion about the commercial Interactive Data Language (IDL).

There is new Google (not Usenet) group for discussion of IDL and the similar commercial language PV-WAVE

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/idl-pvwave

This group was created because the Usenet group comp.lang.idl-pvwave has recently been flooded with spam. You need to have a Google account, and to press the button asking to join the idl-pvwave group.

Wayne Landsman

ivpol...@alaska.edu

Jan 27, 2020, 9:35:19 AM1/27/20
Hi, I have two questions related to the use of IDL:
- How can I add ocean bathymetry if I use map_set IDL procedure?
- I use lambert projection for map_set. In addition to the map shown as a circle, the map_set created
a rectangular frame around it. How can I get rid of this frame?
Thanks!
Igor