HOW2 fetch/use hackage-package for NNTPaccess ?

qhsg...@outlook.com

Dec 9, 2020, 5:21:12 PM12/9/20
Previously I read in hackage:----
"Hackage :: [Package]
Search Browse What's new Upload User accounts
nntp: Library to connect to an NNTP Server
This library allows to connect to NNTP server."
I'm normally a linux user, but I've got Haskell running on Win10 Laptop.
Being familiar with RFC re. NNTP, I hope to get more haskell excercise,
by implementing/testing the above described hackage-Package.
I previously spent some time exercising HUGS.
If I D/L the package, can I expect to be able to:
1. fetch & post NNTP;
2. get a better knowledge of programming Haskel. Does the package
include the source-code?

==TIA.