spaghetti

ro...@ruchem.ru.ac.za

Jan 19, 1993, 10:11:04 AM1/19/93
Can anyone help? I need a fortran tidier (resequences labels, tidies
up loops and indents them, etc) and the only commercial one I have
found (SPAG, marketed by Polyhedron software in England) is not
available to South African universities. My program is not huge
<5000 lines, but it has been hacked about since 1978, with dire
results. I get a bad headache trying to follow the logic. I would
be happy to upload and then download the despaghettified code so
as not to infringe licence regulations. Please help!
You can email me at ro...@ruchem.ru.ac.za
Thanks
Robin B English, Senior Lecturer in Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry
Rhodes University