Fortran tools on macOS

Michael Schindler

Aug 6, 2021, 4:34:35 PM8/6/21

I just want to "advertise" that i have packaged some fortran helper tools for macports on macOS. So, they can be install easily and removed without remains. They are mostly for old style f77 fortran and your mileage may vary. At least I found them useful when dealing with old code and modernising it.

f77_diagram: Fortran 77 flowcharting utility
fcat: Fortran Coverage Analysis Tool
fgen: Makefile generator for fortran 77/90 code
floppy/flow: Fortran source code analyzer
fortran-utils: fpr: CR → UNIX lineprinter; fsplit: one file for each routine
ftidy: Fortran Tidy
ftnchek: Fortran 77 source code analyzer
to-f90: Fortran 77 to Fortran 90 converter

Have fun.

CyrMag

Aug 7, 2021, 6:12:20 AM8/7/21
Ftools, Ftools everywhere, but not a link fit to click!

- CyrMag

Michael Schindler

Aug 7, 2021, 11:30:25 AM8/7/21
CyrMag schrieb am Samstag, 7. August 2021 um 12:12:20 UTC+2:
> Ftools, Ftools everywhere, but not a link fit to click!
>
> - CyrMag

I assumed that https://www.macports.org is obvious enough, if you need information about installation of macports and https://ports.macports.org for a specific port.

- KaMiSchi

Beliavsky