gfortran on DJGPP

DG

Sep 6, 2021, 9:05:34 AM9/6/21

Hi

Prompted by a recent thread about Fortran on a 386, I am curious about
whether anyone has got the grfortran in djgpp to work on FreeDOS or MSDOS,
without Windows.

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/

It seems like it ought to be a case of just follwing the instructions.
Does anyone have eperience with this? I get confused with the long file
name requirements and how to best meet thenm -- at least I think that's
why it did not ork when I tried (it was a while ago).

Thanks.

Not sent from an iPhone; sent from Alpine 2.24

mz...@gmx.com