C to Fortran converter (C2F.ZIP)

Adrian Ferramosca

Apr 8, 2017, 5:07:18 AM4/8/17
I see there was a C to Fortran converter C2F.zip available on the web a few years back but all the current links are dead.

Does anyone have a copy?

Beliavsky

Apr 8, 2017, 11:27:57 AM4/8/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 5:07:18 AM UTC-4, Adrian Ferramosca wrote:
> I see there was a C to Fortran converter C2F.zip available on the web a few years back but all the current links are dead.
>
> Does anyone have a copy?

I have a version from 2004. Email me at beli...@aol.com , and I will send it to you. (I replied this morning but do not see that message.)

Adrian Ferramosca

Apr 8, 2017, 1:55:26 PM4/8/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 4:27:57 PM UTC+1, Beliavsky wrote:
> On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 5:07:18 AM UTC-4, Adrian Ferramosca wrote:
> > I see there was a C to Fortran converter C2F.zip available on the web a few years back but all the current links are dead.
> >
> > Does anyone have a copy?
>
> I have a version from 2004. Email me at b**@aol.com , and I will send it to you. (I replied this morning but do not see that message.)

ok thanks, just sent you an email.

Myroslav Zapukhlyak

Apr 9, 2017, 6:51:30 PM4/9/17
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:07:18 AM UTC+2, Adrian Ferramosca wrote:
> I see there was a C to Fortran converter C2F.zip available on the web a few years back but all the current links are dead.
>
> Does anyone have a copy?

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20050212085404/http://home.cfl.rr.com/davegemini/C2F.ZIP

somnath.s...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 8:46:35 AM12/6/17
Hi, can you send a copy to me also? Thanks

Beliavsky

Dec 7, 2017, 2:12:50 PM12/7/17
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 8:46:35 AM UTC-5, somnath.s...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi, can you send a copy to me also? Thanks

C2F.ZIP is now available on Google Drive at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RU1C3foVK-y6spuTKgSmHtfJ73HQKu1U

somnath.s...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2017, 6:06:33 AM12/8/17
Hi. Downloaded it. Thanks a lot.

kamka...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2019, 8:23:04 PM12/14/19
On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 3:07:18 AM UTC-6, Adrian Ferramosca wrote:
> I see there was a C to Fortran converter C2F.zip available on the web a few years back but all the current links are dead.
>
> Does anyone have a copy?

Please help help.
I need the C2F converter - if possible a zip file for Mac/Linux.
Thanks
Khalid

please email me at cva...@yahoo.com

Beliavsky

Dec 15, 2019, 5:28:50 AM12/15/19
It is still available from https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RU1C3foVK-y6spuTKgSmHtfJ73HQKu1U , as mentioned upthread.

nabil amine

Apr 23, 2022, 12:19:40 PM4/23/22
> It is still available from https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RU1C3foVK-y6spuTKgSmHtfJ73HQKu1U , as mentioned upthread.i nee
i need to transalte a c code to fortran code can u help me

nabil amine

Apr 23, 2022, 12:26:32 PM4/23/22

nabil amine

Apr 23, 2022, 12:27:35 PM4/23/22
can someone tel how i can run c2f in windows11

FortranFan

Apr 23, 2022, 1:53:09 PM4/23/22
On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 12:19:40 PM UTC-4, nabil amine wrote:

> ..
> i need to transalte a c code to fortran code can u help me

@nabil amine, you may want to cross-post this at Fortran Discourse and readers of that forum can also try to help you with such translation:
https://fortran-lang.discourse.group/

Beliavsky

Apr 23, 2022, 6:04:10 PM4/23/22