This may become boring, but I made another Forth video..

Hans Bezemer

Jun 7, 2022, 12:39:57 PMJun 7
This time - a big splurge. A whopping 12 mins video. Which can be watched here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAz8D-NGNU

Hans Bezemer

dxforth

Jun 7, 2022, 9:21:50 PMJun 7
On 8/06/2022 02:39, Hans Bezemer wrote:
> This time - a big splurge. A whopping 12 mins video. Which can be watched here:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAz8D-NGNU

You do realize mentioning Richard Dawkins will alienate half the world's
population and most of America.

Do you have links to those programs? I too want to play God.

Hans Bezemer

Jun 8, 2022, 8:40:02 AMJun 8
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 3:21:50 AM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
> On 8/06/2022 02:39, Hans Bezemer wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAz8D-NGNU
> You do realize mentioning Richard Dawkins will alienate half the world's
> population and most of America.
Yeah, I always had a bit of a rebel in me.. ;-)

> Do you have links to those programs? I too want to play God.
https://sourceforge.net/p/forth-4th/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/4th.src/weasel1.4th
https://sourceforge.net/p/forth-4th/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/4th.src/weasel2.4th
https://sourceforge.net/p/forth-4th/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/4th.src/stackopt.4th
https://sourceforge.net/p/forth-4th/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/4th.src/genstack.4th
https://sourceforge.net/p/forth-4th/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/4th.src/apps/basic/weasel.bas

"In my most profound thoughts, I am a God"

Hans Bezemer

Brian Fox

Jun 8, 2022, 9:46:16 AMJun 8
On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 8:40:02 AM UTC-4, the.bee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 3:21:50 AM UTC+2, dxforth wrote:
> > On 8/06/2022 02:39, Hans Bezemer wrote:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAz8D-NGNU
> > You do realize mentioning Richard Dawkins will alienate half the world's
> > population and most of America.
> Yeah, I always had a bit of a rebel in me.. ;-)

What a shock. A person from Nederland who is an independent thinker. ;-)