Some of you might find it interesting

Zbig

May 1, 2022, 12:28:51 PM5/1/22
By accident stumbled upon „Particle Characterization in Technology: Volume II: Morphological Analysis”:
https://books.google.pl/books?id=ykcPEAAAQBAJ&pg=PA64#v=onepage&q&f=false

Not sure is it known to all of you.

Wayne morellini

May 4, 2022, 10:03:34 PM5/4/22
Giving an unreachable page error. What was it about?

Thanks.

Zbig

May 5, 2022, 2:30:51 PM5/5/22
> Giving an unreachable page error. What was it about?

You can google for the title I gave. Then — after landing in Google Books — just select page 64 (or somewhere around page 64).

Wayne morellini

May 11, 2022, 10:08:33 AM5/11/22
On Friday, May 6, 2022 at 4:30:51 AM UTC+10, Zbig wrote:
> > Giving an unreachable page error. What was it about?
> You can google for the title I gave. Then — after landing in Google Books — just select page 64 (or somewhere around page 64).

Though I can barely read at the moment. The link works today, and the page is moderately interesting, but what was realised long ago. The whole mini word and blocks rather cuts across things. The intuition I received years ago, that state programming offers the future, turns out right once deficiencies arc addressed. That's some of the future past this.