Prolog in Forth

Keith Waclena

Dec 29, 1991, 4:39:49 PM12/29/91
In article <89...@mindlink.bc.ca> John_So...@mindlink.bc.ca (John Somerville) writes:

Anybody out there implemented Prolog in Forth? I would like to do so, but would
just as soon not start absolutely from square one. Any implementation notes, or
comments would be appreciated. Similiar comments for Expert systems [...]

Here are a couple of citations you may find useful:

%A L. L. Odette
%D 1987
%T Compiling Prolog to Forth
%J Journal of Forth Application and Research
%V 4
%N 4
%P 487-533

%A Christopher J. Matheus
%D 1986
%T The Internals of FORPS: A FORth-based Production System
%J The Journal of Forth Application and Research
%V 4
%N 1
%P 7-27

--
Keith WACLENA ke...@tira.uchicago.edu
CILS / TIRA / U of Chicago keith%ti...@uchimvs1.bitnet

No more fast bucks / We're gonna learn the lessons
We're gonna stop all of these / victory processions

John Somerville

Jan 1, 1992, 7:33:58 PM1/1/92
Thanks Keith, I will look into those references which I believe Jack Brown has
(he lives nearby). regards john
--
john somerville
B.C. Hydro